- 1718 Missouri Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63104
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3360 Sqft
- OPEN SUNDAY 1-3 June 23More Than a Place to Live ! Live Where You Have All the City Conveniences. Easy Walk to City Library, 30 acres Lafayette Sq. Park, Grocery, Restaurants, Public Transportation. Minutes to major highways, downtown St Louis.Come See This Stately Mini-Mansion in Victorian Historic District of Lafayette Square. Spacious Home, Previously a Bed & Breakfast Property. The 2 Rooms behind the 2 pocket doors can be your business office, or current dining room can be a main level bedrm. 5 yrs roof, Zoned ...
- 1601 Chesley Dr, Dellwood, MO 63136
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1053 Sqft
- New, Affordable Price ! Own this brick ranch, 3 bedrooms, updated bathroom, new electric range oven, All wood floors under carpet, has added side window and door to backyard from the one car garage, convenient location/walking distance to shops & restaurant, fenced yard on a corner lot. Seller selling house with no warranties, will not pay for repairs, inspections, "AS IS" sale. Awaits your Inspection and offer !
- 13242 Windygate Ln, Saint Louis, MO 63146
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2900 Sqft
- Come Bring your Family to Unique, Spacious 1.5 Sty 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bath Home w/ 3 Bedrms Main Level, Master Suite in Upper Level; 2 Full Baths in Main Level; versatile, Free Flowing, Open Floor Plan, Flexible to have Master Suite in Main Level and Grown Childrens' or Parents Suite Upstairs; New Roof & Gutters in 2012; Insulated Siding w/ Lifetime Warranty; Large-Sized Paver Patio. Ceiling Fans All 4 Bedrms; Easy Care Tilt-In Windows; Kitchen has Downdraft Jennair Range, Center Island, New Granite Counters. Brand Ne ...
- 7739 W Bruno Ave, Richmond Heights, MO 63117
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 884 Sqft
- Fix'n' Home Improvement Needed, As Is Sale. Home Offers One -floor -Living, Your Decorating, Painting Touches.2 Bedroom Home has Ample Closets, Large Level Yard, Garage, Wonderful Central Location, Close to Shops, Dining Can Make a Car-Free-Living !The garage space can double as storage or there's lots of space for bldg. backyard storage Wonderful Possibilities, Opportunity to Investors or Owner Occupants.Minutes to Hwy' s, Metro Link Public Transportation, Minutes to Galleria, Downtown, Richmond Heights Community ...
- 823 Morgan Hill Dr, Saint Peters, MO 63376
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 2389 Sqft
- Desirable, Beautiful 1.5 story, 5 Bedrms 4 Bath Home w/ 3111 sq. ft. of Living Space. Spacious Master Bedroom on Main Level w/ Vaulted Ceiling,Separate Shower & Soaking Tub, Large Walk-in Closets, 1st Flr. Laundry, Custom Bookcases, Bay Windows in Vaulted Great Room, Walk-In Closets in Upper Bedrms, Wonderful Wrap-Around Porch, Gourmet Kitchen with Island Counters & Planning Desk. Upgraded Kitchen Appliances, Refrigerator, New in 2008. You'll be Cool in the Lower Level w/ 31 X 17 Recreation Room. The L.L. can be 5t ...